Another favorite from my sister Janet. We have this every summer at our family
reunion and it's always popular. The base is easy and the toppings are up to you...
pick your favorites.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 packages cream cheese
- Sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- Assorted vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots, etc.)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Press crescent rolls onto a pan and bake 350 until golden brown. Cool
- Mix together 2 blocks of cream cheese with enough sour cream to make it smoothe
and 1 packet of Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- Spread mixture on crust and top with assorted veggies (a salad bar is a good
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with Saran wrap
- Press veggies down into cheese mixture
- Chill before serving.